Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sea Breeze Swap

This was my interpretation of the Sea Breeze theme for a card swap I was involved in. I LOVE this stamp (thank you to the darling friend who let me stamp a bunch!) and had to find a way to use this ribbon (I have no clue where I got it from, but it was perfect) that I have had for ages. The ocean paper is a design from the Suzy's Zoo line of scrapbooking papers that I found at my local LSS in the clearance section. The mermaid is colored with Copic and Prismacolor markers and her hair is accented with gems. The water is highlighted with crystal Stickles and matted with Bazzill Bling CS. The mermaid is also pop-dotted.

2 comments:

Sanstrom Seven said...

Super cute! Your red-headded mermaid turned out wonderful. Like Nej, I LOVE the bling in her hair, it makes it feel like she just popped out of the water.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Love, love, love it~! Everything about this is perfect, but especially the water background and the STICKLES!! Great bling hair!!